Below are links to some useful articles written by LawFont contributors.
Kim’s selected articles
- For Kim’s scholarly and other articles, visit her bepress site.Â You can sign up there to receive emails when new papers are published, too!
Sarah’s selected articles
- Full Federal Court rules that PlayStation “mod-chipping” infringes copyright law (2003) 53 Computers & Law Journal (with Sue Gilchrist)
- Fair dealing, libraries and competition in the digital era (conference paper, 2001) (with Henry Ergas) [PDF]
Ben’s selected articles
- Open-Source Software: What is it, and how does it work? (2004) 55 Computers & Law Journal 16
- Copyright and Computer Programs: Data Access v
Powerflex Before the High Court (1998) 20 Syd LR 296 [PDF]